How to Use Our Paraphrasing Tool (Quick Start Guide)
Here is the quick start guide so you can learn how to paraphrase your words using our free paraphrasing tool and get started right away.
- Copy and paste your text into the box labeled Content to Paraphrase.
- Answer the reCAPTCHA information and click Paraphrase.
- Read your paraphrased material.
- If you want another option, click Paraphrase again.
More details and options are explained below the paraphrase tool area. Keep on reading to learn more about our article spinner.
Using our Free Paraphrasing Tool (In-Depth Tutorial)
Now that you’ve tried our tool, here is more information on how it works, the benefits, and other ways to use the article spinner.
This is the best online free paraphrasing tool for article, sentence, and essay rewriting with no software downloads needed. This automated paraphrasing tool helps you rephrase paragraphs and articles correctly and quickly.
- Copy and paste from the web or copy from a file on your computer into the Content to Paraphrase box. There is currently no word or character limit in this space. This can be your own words you want to rephrase or articles from other sources.
- Answer the reCAPTCHA information and click Paraphrase.
- Read the paraphrased material from our article rewriter and proofread. Our article spinner has a built-in grammar checker, but in complex and niche subjects it is still important to proofread the work paraphrased for readability.
- Verify the clarity of your message and cite your original sources if needed.
- No registration is needed to use the free paraphrasing tool.
Paraphrasing tool is an article rewriter used to create what appears to be new content from what already exists. Paraphrasing tool works by replacing specific words, phrases, sentences, or even entire paragraphs with any number of alternate versions to provide a slightly different variation with each paraphrasing. Paraphrasing tool can spin as many times as needed. However, paraphrasing tools are more sophisticated now a days, and can now result in perfectly readable articles which appear original.
Paraphrasing tool or article rewriter can change the meaning of a sentence through the use of words with similar but subtly different meaning to the original. For example, the word “picture” could be replaced by the word “image” or “photo“. 1000+ of word-for-word combinations are saved in either a text file or database thesaurus to draw from. This ensures that a large percentage of words are different from the original article.
Our paraphrasing tool (article spinner) understands definitions, meaning, and usage of words in the context of a sentence. We do not simply spin out synonyms. Our tool is more complex than that. Our tool helps you communicate ideas.
This free paraphrasing tool is best used to paraphrase or rewrite full length articles or find new ways to write simple phrases, sentences or single words. Whether your aim is to remix articles for a blog posts, research papers, assignments, final year research projects, email, scientific research papers, paraphrasing tool will do the work.
This article spinner is integrated with a grammar checker to detect grammatical errors in your sentence before and after the spin.
What is Paraphrasing?
Paraphrasing is the art of replacing articles, sentences, phrases, with synonyms that hold the same meeting. You create new original content from existing content, to deliver the same message in your unique way.
Paraphrasing helps you say the same sentence with better clarity for different audiences. When you paraphrase, you are sharing the same meaning as the original statement.
In a digital age, being clear in your meaning and explaining text is necessary. Practicing paraphrasing also helps you develop your writing and communication skills.
Paraphrasing a text is always an excellent way to get good support for your ideas. With this, it becomes possible to make statements about some information contained in a source but using your own words.
However, there is no doubt that this can be a somewhat complicated task, especially for those with little practice. This is because it is extremely important to keep the original idea without copying any part or word of it. Not to mention that it is extremely important that you also know how to position your ideas in this quote and still quote the sources correctly. So, let’s go one step at a time and better understand how to paraphrase a text.
With our best paraphrasing tool, you can rewrite academic essays and scholarly articles with ease. No more agonizing over the material and reading articles dozens of times while you compare to the original work you sourced. Do the work fast with our article rewriter and then re-read once to edit as needed for the last moment proofread and readability check. Paraphrase the work and then add your personality to it to make everything you paraphrase with our tool even more unique.
Understanding how a paraphrasing tool works
One of the hardest, yet most common things that people have to do in both professional and academic life is paraphrasing. It requires a knowledge of diction, form, and structure that many people don’t have since you have to carefully go through and completely understand the original intention and meaning of the passage and then find a way to reword, restructure, and basically completely change it without actually losing its meaning.
Benefits of Online Paraphrasing Tools
Paraphrasing helps you better show you understand the concepts, rather than just a summary of what you have been told. A true master of a subject can explain the same meaning in multiple ways. Being able to paraphrase and re-explain materials out loud is necessary for material retention. Paraphrasing in person, as you speak, is a valuable skill.
Online paraphrasing tools help you rephrase material faster, saving you time for topics you know, as well as helping you share information from someone else. Using our tool helps you avoid repetition and ensure clarity.
How does this paraphrase tool work?
Paraphrasing tool also referred to as article rewriter is a perfect web tool for the creation of quality content. With the help of this tool, the essence and meaning of your source will remain intact, but overall wording will be altered according to the structural formation of the sentence or paragraph. This tool paraphrases the original content and delivers a new content to the user with a different version.
The process that is adopted by the algorithm is very straightforward. It changes the synonyms, and the article meaning/idea remains intact. The tool analyzes the content that is entered from the reworded. This process does not take a long time. The next step is to begin replacing the words with suitable synonyms. The third stage is based on checking the cribbing of the content after changing it properly. Then, the final draft is presented for the user. After getting the final outcome, the need to proofread or check for plagiarism is entirely necessary but you are assured of getting unique content.
If you insert the term “Scholarly Paraphrasing Tool” into this tool, it will paraphrase it into “Rewording Tool”. This tool is used to create what appears to be new content from what already exists.
Using this paraphrasing tool can save you a lot of time and money because it is easy to use and it is free, especially if you have to edit something that is very bulky, and you have a lot of sources that you used. Utilizing this tool to rewrite your article does not take a lot of time. It is the most efficient regardless of whether you have a short period of time to write a demanding new article, it is not a problem. It is free to use online and runs 24/7 for your personal comfort and pleasure, easy to navigate, highly practical, and straightforward to use, to shape your previous thoughts into new ideas.
The fact that you will get your research paper paraphrased within a very short time, makes this tool the best.
Why You Need a Paraphrasing Tool?
It’s not always easy to see what is right in front of you. Plus, different people can look at the same sentence and interpret it differently. Using a paraphrasing tool helps you bring more clarity to your statements.
This free paraphrasing tool from Project Topics is the best online paraphrase tool because it helps save you time and effort, while also doing the job properly. It takes only a few seconds to get a new version of the inputted text and then you can proofread and submit your new work where you need to.
Why waste effort when you don’t need to? You have better things to do with your time than to reword content you already know and understand.
Uses of Paraphrasing Tool
- Rewrite personal class essays quickly and with correct grammar.
- Verify plagiarism checking software won’t flag your content on topics or articles that are often reported on (appearance of more unique text).
- Remix content for your use, like blog articles and research.
- Refresh content you’ve used before with our article rewriter.
When using this free paraphrasing tool, make sure you cite original sources and authors as needed to avoid copyright infringement. Do Not paraphrase original research and studies without citing source material.
Who Can Use this Rewriter Tool?
Anyone presenting information in written form can benefit from a paraphrasing tool to get better meaning. It is often used by students, bloggers, teachers, scholars, authors, and others presenting information online or for an audience.
Bloggers can update their content when the message is still relevant from old posts.
Students can achieve better meaning in their essays and add in more research without plagiarism concerns.
A writer can engage their readers with this professional paraphrasing article spinner.
Freelancers can meet higher demands by using their content across other clients with fewer edits.
Article rewriters are helpful for everyone! We are a handy online tool for scholars, students and bloggers to use, open for free. You do not need to wait for your friend, parent, colleague to read your work to verify you explained or paraphrased the content correctly, use this article spinner at a time that works best for you.
Why is it important to master the art of paraphrasing?
Paraphrasing an idea shows that the researcher has understood what the author wanted to say, the meaning of the text and that he can express it in his own words without distorting it. Therefore, the paraphrase’s characteristic is that the reference of the original author must be respected and placed, with the same rigor as in the citation, because, in the end, the idea belongs to the author being consulted and not to the researcher. Otherwise, the result of the research could be labeled plagiarized.
To make a proper paraphrase, one of the reader’s skills must be an adequate understanding of reading. This requires you to identify who is speaking, what they are saying, when they are saying it, and how what they are saying is related to other aspects of reading.
Despite the importance of paraphrase, its use also involves some risks. One of them is the misrepresentation of information: turning the idea into something different from what the author wanted to express. Another risk is manipulation: accommodating the concept to fit particular intentions that were not contained in the original text. A third risk is the addition of ideas and meanings that the original author never contemplated. The fourth risk is an omission, in which the incomplete idea is placed, and therefore, the original meaning is also changed. A fifth risk is a decontextualization that assigns a meaning to the idea disconnected from the context and the situation in which that idea originated, or even from the epistemic model in which it is framed.
If the researcher wants to express his idea based on the idea of the author he is consulting, it is necessary to perceive the difference between what each one poses. In this sense, it is imperative to distinguish paraphrase from analysis and opinion. In the paraphrase, the original meaning of the author’s idea is maintained. In the analysis, the researcher criticizes or makes an interpretation of what the original author says, based on certain criteria. Still, the most important thing is that there is a gap between what the original author says, and the interpretation made by the original author. So that whoever reads the final text, is able to distinguish both. The opinion for its part implies that the researcher assumes a position of agreement or disagreement about what the original author says and, at best, justifies it. Still, it does not imply the existence of an analysis criterion. When issuing an opinion about an idea of the original author, it is also important to distance yourself so that the final reader can distinguish between the original author’s idea and the researcher’s opinion.
In many cases, it is not convenient to place a written quote, on the one hand, because the original author can handle a different literary style from that of the researcher, and on the other hand, because sometimes the idea may be contained in a complex paragraph, where there are other ideas that are irrelevant or surrounded by examples that do not provide new information. Furthermore, it is essential that, when taking the idea, the researcher can paraphrase based on the place that this idea is going to occupy in the text of his research, how he is going to relate it to other ideas, and its relevance to his event of study.
Also, the way an idea is paraphrased can dramatically change the context assigned to the idea to organize the text. The category must be based on the event and the main topics. The event or topic becomes the entity of which it is spoken. The rest of the idea is what is said. Although the idea of the original author is maintained, the order of the elements changes to give greater force to the content than the researcher wants to emphasize.
How to paraphrase a text?
Like we have already established, a paraphrase is when you read a text, absorb the idea, and then reaffirm what was read using your own words. This way, when making a paraphrase, it is not necessary to replicate sentence by sentence exactly but to present your idea.
So, here are some tips for paraphrasing a text:
- In a paraphrase, it is interesting to condense the citations, reducing the words until reaching a synthesis of the main idea.
- Ensure you change the structure of the sentence but maintain the main ideas of the work by establishing a link between them.
- The paraphrase must be sufficiently different from the original content so that it doesn’t turn to plagiarism. Remember that if you don’t quote the sources of your “own words,” and they are too close to the originals, this is still considered plagiarism.
- Paraphrase is an excellent resource for avoiding those longer quotes.
- Remember that paraphrasing does not mean summarizing. This is because a summary can be broader and focuses only on the main points of a whole. The paraphrase focuses on one concept or idea at a time.
- Make use of alternative words in place of words used by the idea’s author. However, ensure the word being used doesn’t affect the idea of the author.
- Link the paraphrased idea with your work to ensure that it is free flowing.
- In fact, paraphrasing a text is not a simple task. What many people still don’t know is that there is a program to paraphrase the text. There is not only one, but several available on the internet.
Does paraphrasing work?
Without a doubt, the number of people who need it is very large, and it is difficult to rewrite a text or paraphrase it. However, this is not a difficult task, but the fact is that it takes practice.
It is certainly not simple to get a text and perform the miracle of modification right away. However, with consistent practice, it can be achieved and there are also programs that help in this task.
With them, you get help searching for synonyms and forming new phrases. Thus, the mission of writing becomes somewhat simpler and simpler. So, don’t waste any more time and start your textual production right now.
How is quoting different from paraphrasing?
It is often necessary to obtain assistance from the work of another author. Mostly, this is done for the sake of scientific research. This is done to use a reference from a scientist’s work as a reference point and to proceed with the study. This helps our knowledge to grow and reach new heights every day.
When the research idea of an author is copied verbatim in another person’s research work, this act is known as quoting. For the researcher to say he is quoting, he must reference the source of the original idea. When the quoted text is not long, it is marked with quotation marks, however, if the quoted text is long, it is marked by indenting from the left margin.
The main features of quote include:
- Original idea is copied verbatim
- Quotes are followed by the referencing from the source
- Quotes are placed within quotation marks
- In research writing or any form of writing, quoting a text is always used as a form of backup or premise for the idea been researched.
Things to note about paraphrasing
- Understand When to Quote and When to Paraphrase: The ideal time to quote is when the material is long, and the ideas cannot be expressed lucidly. However, paraphrasing is for long text that you can express the ideas being communicated by the author. Paraphrasing should be seen as a form of translation, where you translate from one language to the other. Regardless of the structure and words used the idea of the author should remain intact.
- Understand the Purpose of Paraphrasing: Another important to note is that paraphrasing is not just about rewriting another person’s work, rather it is an opportunity to display your knowledge of the work being used to support your research. Paraphrasing is aimed at making use of different sources to boost your paper and make it understandable for your readers.
- Understand the Text You Are Paraphrasing: It is important to understand the work you want to paraphrase to avoid the risk of plagiarizing the ideas in the text being consulted.
- DON’T Copy without Quotation Marks: If you decide to paraphrase and quote directly, ensure you give credit to the author by ensuring that the idea being used is within a quotation mark. Note that when three consecutive words from another’s work has been used that is Direct quotations. Ensure that you put quotes in quotation marks to avoid a form of plagiarism.
As it has been established, paraphrasing is not changing of words; but the explanation of another person’s ideas in your own words and structure. This shows that you comprehend what the other person is saying by explaining it. We hope these tips will help you as you strive to ensure a unique essay.